Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Interactive Dog Game Brick
Who says learning can't be fun? With the Dog Brick Plastic Interactive Dog Toy, you can stimulate your pup's brain and have a blast at the same time! This unique toy is a tricky and activating game for you and your dog. Hide treats in the nook under the sliding discs, and let your dog look for the goodies by trying to pull the discs to the side with his paw or nose. Increase the degree of difficulty by placing the white plastic blocks in the nooks in the middle of the DogBrick. Your pup will love the reward for a job well done, and you'll love watching him put on that doggy thinking cap!Key Benefits
- Provides mental stimulation to help keep your dog's mind alert.
- Level of difficulty 2 and 3, for the more advanced treat hunters.
- Hide the treats and watch your pup paw and nose them to reveal their prize.
- Enhances your relationship with your dog by rewarding him with treats he loves.
- Change the difficulty by using the white plastic blocks placed over the treats or just sliding the brown discs.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.