Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Interactive Dog Game Dog Worker
Who says learning can't be fun? Nina Ottosson teamed up with Outward Hound to create the Dog Worker Composite Puzzle. This toy is designed to stimulate your pup's brain and allow him to have a blast at the same time! This unique, interactive toy provides hours of fun every time your dog plays with it. Just hide treats in each compartment and watch as your dog slides around the built-in pieces to find them. Each piece is designed to stay in place while the durable construction helps to keep this toy intact, even after your dog plays again and again. Spin the top to open and close the tracks, move the blocks to unlock the flippers and rotate the flippers to expose the treats. Featuring multiple compartments, there are plenty of spaces to hide treats and endless ways to find rewards.Key Benefits
- Exercises your pup’s brain and motor skills through delicious, playtime fun!
- Designed with a unique composite material that looks like real wood but has the benefits of wood and plastic.
- All the little pieces are carefully built into the base to help keep your pup safe as he plays.
- Place your dog’s favorite treats in the compartments, rotate the flippers to cover tracks and lock the rotating top. Put the toy on the floor and watch your furry friend work for his rewards.
- Encourages plenty of interactive play—teach your dog how to use the puzzle and help guide him to victory!
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.